Painting of Kuhio Shores
by Geof Markovich
Kuhio Shores Condo #108
- $199-299 per night, 3 night minimum
- $125 out-cleaning fee
- $250 refundable deposit
- Hawaii Tax 13.42%, ID W67760746-01
- **Contact us about Last-Minute Fill-in Specials!**
- Rent due 60 days before arrival, 25% due at booking
- A/C just installed in the unit just in case the trade winds are not blowing just right
- Recently updated with new furniture and bathroom remodel, tile, art and paint!
- Spacious ground floor unit 30 feet from ocean with wonderful views, sun, beach, surfers, turtles and whales
- Lanai opens to manicured grass and oceanfront
- Ceramic tile floors throughout
- Large Flat Screen TV and VCR, plus DVD/CD player
- Bose-Yamaha stereo surround sound
- Additional Flat Screen color TV in the bedroom
- High Speed Internet Access
- Gourmet fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, microwave, refrigerator, blender, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, and disposal
- Large master bedroom with king size bed and large closet
- Spacious ceramic tile bathroom
- Sleeps up to 4, King in bedroom and Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Free local phone service and voice mail
- Beach gear including ice chest
- Ceiling fans in rooms
Wonderful oceanfront condo less than 30 feet from the waters edge, located in the Poipu Beach area of Kauai Hawaii offers vistas of the sunrises reflecting off the sparkling waters, whales breaching, turtles feeding in the surf line, surfers and romantic sunsets. Enjoy your meals or evening drink on the private lanai watching the ocean waves, surfers and nature.
Some of the best year round snorkeling is within 5 minutes of your door at the beach located just to the West of our building. You can swim with the turtles in front of our condo. You can dine at the Beach House restaurant next door considered the best romantic, special occasion, view restaurant on Kauai-- without driving. No other condo building on Kauai offers these features to their guests. Within easy walking distance you will find more beaches, shopping, golf, tennis, and more. This is the ideal setting for your dream vacation, honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or annual retreat.
Exerpts from Guest Book
"This is the perfect place to stay on Kauai, very peaceful, quiet, and relaxing with a front row seat to the beauty of the ocean and the Hawaiian islands"
"Spectacular view from the lanai - What a wonderful way to spend a honeymoon!"
"What an amazing trip, staying here at this condo with its location and ammenities added so much to our trip ... we can't wait to come back to Poipu and Kauai"
"The view is simply amazing, we spent hours just admiring the view and watching the turtles"
"Honeymoon in Kauai-loved every minute of it. Best part was sitting on the lanai watching the ocean and nature"
"The condo and location is fabulous, sitting right by the ocean. We enjoyed waking up and falling asleep to the sounds of the waves and relaxing on the balcony after an active day"
"The view is spectacular, right on the ocean! We enjoyed the lanai at sunrise, watching sea turtles and surfers before we even left the condo to explore for the day!
"The condo is supplied with everything and made the stay more enjoyable we were pleased to find that it was quiet, except for the wonderful sounds of the ocean"
"The owners are very helpful in making reservations and helping with activities! We can't wait to come back."