Painting of Kuhio Shores
by Geof Markovich
Kuhio Shores Condo #110
- $1300 per week, $175 each additional night
- 3 to 6 nights, $190 per night
- 1 to 3 nights, $225 per night
- Credit cards accepted
- $200 refundable deposit
- Hawaii Tax of 13.42%
- $95 one-time cleaning fee
- $1900 per week (holiday rate - Christmas/New Year period)
- Special and Seasonal rates available
- Beautiful ground floor ocean front unit
- Recent remodel and redecorating
- Large ocean front lanai
- Extra large one bedroom with 2 full baths (only one at Kuhio Shores)
- Deluxe pillow-top king
- Mirrored closet doors in bedroom
- Glass shower enclosures
- Grab bar in each shower
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms
- Floors-tile and carpet
- Ceiling fans in each room
- High speed cable internet, 2 flat screen cable TVs, DVD player
- Hair dryer, ironing board, iron
- Laundry facilities and elevator in building
- Beach gear
- Lots of additional amenities
- This is a non-smoking unit and condo complex
"... kitchen better than home ...."
"...first floor location really gives easy access to beach and sunbathing ..."
"... extra spacious for one bedroom condo ..."
"... pillow top king bed a real treat ..."
"... will definitely come back ..."
We loved every minute of our stay on Kauai and we're already talking about going back next year! I've never been somewhere so magical. Your condo at Kuhio Shores was fabulous. The view just doesn't get any better. We loved watching the turtles sunning themselves in the morning, and the surfers off in the distance. We ill definitely recommend Kuhio Shores 110 to all our friends!
We had a wonderful time at your Kuhio Shores condo #110. As so many of your guests mentioned in the guest book, it is beautifully appointed and thoughtfully supplied, especially the kitchen. The Kalaheo cafe was everything Trish had promised, thank you again. And, oh, those Mai Tais at the Beach House Restaurant!
Krista, 9/22/09, Seattle
The unit is comfortable, beautifully decorated and the kitchen is stocked with a complete array of appliances, utensils and storage options. Snorkeling beaches are located to either side of the unit with one of the best restaurants on the island at one end of the facility. Sunsets can be viewed from the unit's lanai. Close to the Poipu area, a wide range of restaurant and recreational opportunitites are immediately available. This is a superb location from which to enjoy the beauty of Kauai.
The Petersons, Steilacoom WA 2/10/10