- Credit cards, e-checks and personal checks accepted
- SUMMER SPECIAL: $185/night (June 1 - July 31, 2015)
- $195/night (August 1 - December 15, 2015)
- $220/night (December 16 - March 31, 2016)
- $210/night (April 1 - December 15, 2016)
- 5 night minimum preferred (Contact us for exceptions)
- Discounts available for longer stays
- $125 Out-cleaning Fee
- 13.42% Hawaii State Tax
- $200 Refundable Security Deposit
- $450 to hold unit ($200 is security deposit/$250 is toward rental fee)
- Final payment due 60 days before arrival
- Rates are subject to change
- Sunrise ocean views
- All new furniture, linens, electronics and kitchen items last year
- King bed with plush mattress
- Very comfortable queen sofa sleeper
- Plantation shutters in bedroom
- Wireless high-speed internet access with password
- 2 large screen cable tv's and DVD player
- Bose stereo CD player and adapter for iPhones, iPods
- Fully equipped kitchen with Keurig coffee maker, range, dishwasher refrigerator, regular coffee maker
- Table and chairs, lounge chair on extra large lanai, turtles in view
- Large library of books, ceiling fans, column fans and trade winds
- Beach chairs and ice chest
- Blow dryer, ironing board, iron
- Non-smoking unit
From the lanai, watch turtles feed on the rocks below, and in the winter, watch breeching whales and blow holes. The location is amazing, right on our favorite snorkeling spot rated one of the best snorkeling spots on the island. Across the street is Prince Kuhio Park, a Hawaiian holy site, which will always be protected from development. The trade winds provide a natural cooling of the unit as it faces the east. Enjoy the beautiful sunrises with your morning coffee on the lanai.
This oceanfront Condo has Hawaiian furniture and a king-size bed. Feel at home and enjoy the ocean and mountain views off the lanai. Snorkel with the turtles right in front of the Condo. We have even seen Eagle Rays in this bay! This is one of the best shore dive sites on the island. Tripadviser.com consistently rates this complex as number one on the island
If surfing is your sport, go no further. Some of the best surfing on Kauai is right in front of the condo complex. Join or watch the locals on the waves. The Beach House restaurant next door has some of the best seafood in Hawaii. At the end of the day, listen to the ocean waves to put you to sleep.
Recent Guest Comments
My husband and I absolutely loved our stay in Kauai. The condo was great! Its breath-taking views, cool air flow, and comfortable furnishings made it the perfect place to stay. You could even see turtles from the balcony! The location was awesome too with beautiful beaches, modern restaurants, and snorkeling spots just minutes away. We can't wait to come back!!!
We loved staying here! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the views were unbelievable. The location of the condo is awesome with nice beaches around and yummy places to eat. By far our favorite vacation spot to date!!!!! You will not be disappointed.
Just letting you know we have departed Kauai and are on our way home. We have stayed in a number of privately owned condo's, but never one that has met our needs as well as yours. From daily living to a day at the beach you have covered it all! We loved the area. Snorkeling was great both in front of the condo and restaurant. We spent a lot of time re familiarizing
ourselves with the island and look forward to many return visits, hopefully 302 will be available. Thanks again for everything. - Vicki
"Great place, perfect location, very comfortable accommodations! Thank you!"
"We had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back" - Illinois
"Love the turtles, the location and the Island feeling" -Florida
"Rain + Sun = beautiful rainbows! Waves + Turtles = ocean adventures!
From sunrise to sunset the condo is a peaceful, wonderful place.
Thank you!!" -Washington