Painting of Kuhio Shores
by Geof Markovich
Kuhio Shores Condo #302
- Credit cards, e-checks and personal checks accepted
- SUMMER SPECIAL - $185.night (May through August 2017)
- $195/night (Standard rate)
- $230/night (December 16 - March 31, 2017)
- Call for special discount rates for stays of 7-days +
- 4 night minimum preferred (Contact us for exceptions)
- Discounts available for longer stays
- $125 Out-cleaning Fee
- 13.42% Hawaii State Tax, Tax ID 151-377-5104-01
- $200 Refundable Security Deposit
- $450 to hold unit ($200 is security deposit/$250 is toward rental fee)
- Final payment due 60 days before arrival
- Rates are subject to change
- Sunrise ocean views
- All new furniture, linens, electronics and kitchen items last year
- King bed with plush mattress
- Very comfortable queen sofa sleeper
- Plantation shutters in bedroom
- Wireless high-speed internet access with password
- 2 large screen cable tv's and DVD player
- Bose stereo CD player and adapter for iPhones, iPods
- Fully equipped kitchen with Keurig coffee maker, range, dishwasher refrigerator, regular coffee maker
- Table and chairs, lounge chair on extra large lanai, turtles in view
- Large library of books, ceiling fans, column fans and trade winds
- Beach chairs, ice chest, beach umbrella, boogie boards
- Blow dryer, ironing board, iron
- Non-smoking unit
From the lanai, watch turtles feed on the rocks below, and in the winter, watch breeching whales and blow holes. The location is amazing, right on our favorite snorkeling spot rated one of the best snorkeling spots on the island. Across the street is Prince Kuhio Park, a Hawaiian holy site, which will always be protected from development. The trade winds provide a natural cooling of the unit as it faces the east. Enjoy the beautiful sunrises with your morning coffee on the lanai.
This oceanfront Condo has Hawaiian furniture and a king-size bed. Feel at home and enjoy the ocean and mountain views off the lanai. Snorkel with the turtles right in front of the Condo. We have even seen Eagle Rays in this bay! This is one of the best shore dive sites on the island. Tripadviser.com consistently rates this complex as number one on the island
If surfing is your sport, go no further. Some of the best surfing on Kauai is right in front of the condo complex. Join or watch the locals on the waves. The Beach House restaurant next door has some of the best seafood in Hawaii. At the end of the day, listen to the ocean waves to put you to sleep.
Recent Guest Comments
Sun for the Soul
I work as a travel exec so I travel a lot and up until this trip, I've always stayed in hotels. That said, this property was an absolute pleasure to stay in. Where do I start..
First things first. I was extremely impressed by the response time of the owners. They were eager to assist my fiancé and I as we navigated through the process; all of which was pretty straight forward for those who are new comers to the site. The price was great especially when comparing it to the nearby resorts. If you're wanting sun, surf and snorkeling you couldn't pick a better spot on the island. The surfers literal ride right off the end of the property from dusk till dawn while the bay is legendary for its snorkeling. We saw huge sea turtles and lots of tropical fish every time we went out. Being that it's located in the south, the island gets a lot more sun which we also loved. Amazing beaches to lounge on or boogie board are only mins away not to mention a fresh organic market to shop at. Adventure tours and snack shacks walking distance as well. Situated right next to the property was an AMAZING restaurant as well as a snorkel rental shop. Very convenient.
The condo itself was great. Super clean and decorated very beach like. Comfy furniture with an excellent view bringing a continuous breeze of fresh ocean air off the balcony. Cable TV and Internet so we could Face Time family and Face book photo our adventures. The bedroom had a king bed with 2 fans making it very comfortable to sleep in. The condo also came equipped with beach chairs, boogie boards and binoculars. All of which we used and thoroughly enjoyed. There were beach towels as well... The property was very quiet and well maintained. It had all the comforts of living at home only we had the bonus of gazing out at the ocean as we listened to the waving crashing on shore.
We were extremely happy as well that the owners allowed us to check out early evening as our return flight didn't depart until late in the evening and they didn't have someone coming in right afterwards. A very kind gesture that left us wanting to leave the highest recommendation possible. Sometimes the little things mean so much. In addition to the wonderful customer service, great rate and the comfy, clean property, the island itself is breath taking. We would recommend renting a car and heading north. The entire coast and northern bays are truly majestic. Thank you for making our get away so amazing! Much love, C&D.